Dillon. Thirteen Thirty Five

Monday 21 July 2014

Nail Care Debut

I always felt envious about other girls who have long and slender fingers and beautiful nails.
I do have a little bit of fetish on hands.
 So, I have always been embarrassed about my own hand.
 So ugly.
 Until yesterday i decided to make a difference. 
I can't change the shape of my fingers that I was born with.
 So, I finally picked up some nail reshapers and stuffs. I also bought this complete care extra moisturising 4-in-1 nail treatment, hoping it would give it more healthier look.
Apparently it comes with Avocado Oil, Okoume Extract, Soy & Silk Protein, Minerals and wheat...
I know nothing about nails...But this sounds very healthy to me...
aha...haha... orz


Not sure if it works. It looks exactly like the usual transparent nail color coating...
 But, so glad I started fixing my nails!
 I should have done this earlier (*ノノ)キャッ
 Not perfect, but so much better. it looks smoother and shinier now.
 ☆゚'・:*:・。,ヽ(・∀・)人(・∀・)ノ ,。・:*:・゚'☆


By the way, I have moved in into a new place Last Friday. Currently living with a couple, yee yee & fong fong. I will be living in their living room for two months, as Glasgow rent is really high around this time due to Commenwealth, also because my schedule for future has not been decided.
So thankful of them and also Ying Ying for helping me out in the house moving that day. I thought I could do it alone but... I guessed I overestimated myself. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment